Monday, August 01, 2005

Make Do

Okay I don't see any of the 3 tagboards I'm supposed to but I've decided that, in keeping with the spirit of living in a shoebox with few shelves and no kitchen light, we'll all MAKE DO! Until I can be arsed to ask Kevin to share some technical expertise, everyone will have to leave comments instead. Sorry eh, but although the shoebox is shoebox-sized, there remains a considerable distance between my room and his. Besides, I'm in lect now; that means at least 100m to Kevin's room.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Pri said...

hey boo!!! do i change the link on my blog to this add? glad you're doing well.. your apartment looks teeny!!! what gives?! losta lurve hugs and kisses.. *muah muah* - pri

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger e said...

haha yeah.. unless you wanna keep reading incoherent posts;) *muah muah*s back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home