Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Last Lasts

Damn sad damn sad damn sad!




Last Set A.

I even cracked the eggs open myself. No shell, no yolky thumbs. Victory is mine.




Ask gz about yolky thumbs, ohoho. Yeah 4 eggs every day, tsk tsk.



Awww kitty knew it was my last day awww...



Last rejection from the heartless beer guzzling bad boy YIX



Last stall to survive dearth of people who eat in school


Annoyed that I bawled so long around Blk B after the exam that I missed Drinks Stall Auntie and Photocopying Auntie, couldn't find Cleaner Uncle and forgot Nurse, that I couldn't figure out what the single black tube which sticks out from the quadrangle was before Clar finally gave in and spilled, and that I didn't have the guts to tell Mr D'Cruz that he's aged terribly. My life is littered with wasted opportunities.

Also quite disgusted with myself for kissing the door jamb of MR 4-2.

jianlin: when you've got a classroom you can spread out your notes...
clar: bring food...relax...
jianlin: like youre at home
madgirl: HOME! yes, it's like home! *kisses door jamb*

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww... I feel really sad too. =(
But not so sad coz I'm going to Greece!!!!!!!

Oh you might wanna take a look at this:
http://dsguestblog.blogspot.com/

There's San Fran shopping on it.
=)

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger e said...

Booo.. No yuanyuan in Don Quixote! I think.

But okay, shopping:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home