Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lamb Briyani, No Lamb Please


This is the "lamb" briyani Emil and I shared at Bismi's (ON ELIZABETH!!! That's 2 milliseconds from where I live. There's another one here we've been going to, but you have to take the tram and it takes two million years to get there and the anticipation of awesomeawesome Bismi food, as we all know, is not a nice thing to deal with.)

So I'm spooning Emil's share of the rice onto his plate and he goes, "Where's the lamb?" The lamb's at the bottom of the bowl, I say. Nish also reassures us that the lamb's at the bottom. Two minutes later, I ask, "Where's the lamb?"

We got a replacement.



This is Nish. Nish is happy because his chicken masala came with..wait for it..
Chicken.

7 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Bamboozled Mum said...

omg wats up with comment spam!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger V said...

eh when i read "So I'm spooning Emil..." I almost choked and sputtered on the milo peng i was drinking. lol.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger e said...

....!!!
I strongly encourage you to read the whole sentence. You know, cos that's how I meant it to be read...the WHOLE SENTENCE.

...VIC!!!!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger V said...

AHAHA... i can almost hear you going "VIC!!!!"... i miss you babe!

oh yes, and by the way, the bill for our very long long distance call came and my dad got a shock. it was 29 bucks! HAHA... i acted blur. *whistles innocently*

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Prashanth said...

Oiiiii!!!!!!!


UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Bamboozled Mum said...

update u bum!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger e said...

*yawn*

eyy.. it's really stressful here k. so much work to do y'know?

*muacks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home