Wednesday, September 21, 2005

All-you-can-see

Dear everybody,

Here are a billion photos with the Eileen commentary turned off. Because there are a billion photos. (Most off Nesh's blog- I thank you in advance;)) Anyway I figured you are all intelligent enough to figure out what the picture is of.

For example,


This is a picture of Emil and Am at Starbucks. They are eating bagels.

Another example:

This is a picture of Am and Nesh. Am is eating a bagel, but Nesh is not.

Get the hang of it?


Okay maybe this one needs a little explanation.
This is a picture of Vong waving his arms wildly. Haran is taking a picture of me. Maha is being seduced by the couch.



This photo is out of sequence but there is no way on earth I'm going to redo everything on Hello. So just ignore it.



Okay, now Maha has been seduced by the couch. Later that night the couch convinced the boys to cancel their clubbing date.



No need for a long caption: Us at Bismi. Nuff said.



This is a good time to stick to my commentary-off position, I think.



Oh wait, I have something to say about this photo. It looks prima facie like a VJ gathering. But wait! That's not Nat ...it's Rachel! Ahahaha.. Okay, you got it- commentary off.



See. Now I can't tell you who the mysterious lady cleaning the sink is.



Or why Kev has that mysterious look on his face.



I can't say whether or not this is my backyard.



Nor whether or not this is our greenhouse.






I can't even tell you how high we climbed to get this shot.






And you will all wonder forever more why this doggy looks so sadddd.
And soo cuuuute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home